- Roadmap (Notion to-do board synced with GitHub issues)
- Status (Status page of the official fosscord instance)
- GitHub (GitHub organization)
- OpenCollective (Financially support the project to cover server costs and other expenses)
- Discord server (for support & organization (If we are finished we'll host our own support server))
- Tor Hidden Service (Official Fosscord instance on TOR)
Fosscord consists of many repositories, which together make up the client and server:
- fosscord-server is the complete Fosscord Server and it
- api a HTTP REST server
- gateway a WebSocket Gateway server
- rtc a C++ webRTC server for voice and video sharing.
- dashboard An admin dashboard for the server (analytics, settings, administration, trust & safety)
- util contains all shared logic like Database Models, Utility functions...
- cdn is the content-delivery-content (CDN) that stores user uploaded images.
- fosscord-ui is a user interface framework in the style of discord.
- fosscord-themes contains all the official themes for the client.
- fosscord-plugins contains all the official plugins for the client.
- fosscord-client is the official (react)-native Fosscord client.
- ~~fosscord-web-client was an effort to develop a fosscord web client.~~ (Discontinued)
- ~~react-native-withcss CSS support for react native~~ (Discontinued)
- ~~css-mediaquery CSS media query support for react native~~ (Discontinued)
- fosscord-docs Documentation of Fosscord
- fosscord-landingpage represents and explains the project.
- fosscord.js-builders A collection of builders that you can use when creating your bot.
- fosscord.py An API wrapper for Fosscord written in Python.
- docker 🐳 Fosscord's Docker images and composing